Exam-Taking Skills and Strategies for:
- Professional Designation Candidates (Certification, Accreditation, Licensing)
- New employees
- Transferred or promoted employees
- Existing employees starting job-specific training programs
How long has it been since you’ve written (and successfully passed) a multiple choice exam? If you’re like most adult learners it’s been awhile.
Learn how to read, interpret and select the right answers with greater accuracy!
Gain the exam-taking skills (5) and strategies (25) you need to pass the exam the first time! Learnware Design’s online Get Great Marks! Master Multiple Choice Exams™ program shows you how multiple choice questions are designed to confuse you as well as how to overcome the exam challenges. You will learn how to read, interpret and select the right answers with greater confidence and accuracy.
NOTE: To get the best results (i.e., 20 marks higher on every exam), start this program at least three to four weeks before your exam(s).
Get Great Marks! Master Multiple Choice Exams™ Online Program
9 Modules + Tools + Exercises + 6 Practice Exams
- Get Great Marks! Master Multiple Choice Exams™ – Introduction
- Thinking Like an Exam Creator
- Types of Multiple Choice Exam Questions (MCQs) Exam Creators Create
- Thinking Like an Expert Exam-Taker
- Exam Skill 1: Prepare for the Exam
- Exam Skill 2: Interpret the Questions (Stems)
- Exam Skill 3: Select the Correct Answer
- Exam Skill 4: Eliminate Distractors
- Exam Skill 5: Manage Your Time
- Get Great Marks! Master Multiple Choice Exams™ – Summary / Next Steps
- Get Great Marks! Master Multiple Choice Exams™ – CHEAT SHEET!
- Exam-Taking TOOL: Sources of Potential Test Questions (PTQs)
- Exam-Taking TOOL: Types of Exam Questions Exam Creators Create
Gain additional skills and strategies to easily pass multiple choice exams.
Yes! Sign Me Up NOW!